Wednesday, January 14, 2015

ONE Body




"There is one body and one Spirit,
just as also you were called in one hope of your calling. 
one Lord, one Faith, one Baptism, one God,
and Father of all who is
over all and through all and in all. "

-Ephesians 4:5

My memory verse this week is about ONE BODY.  The body of Christ is the Church.  Everyone  in the church is a part of the body.  When something bad happens to one person in our church, everybody is sad, and everybody wants to help.  One part is hurt, and the other parts should help.  Just like when I dropped the heavy wrench on my foot yesterday.  All of me stopped and reached for my hurting foot.  That is how God wants us to be with our church friends, and all of our friends.  It makes sense, and that is how there is ONE BODY.





I am learning basic mechanics
from my Dad at night
after his work
for my schooling
 



2 comments:

  1. I am glad you have learned this lesson about the one body of Christ. You are doing a terrific job learning your scriptures! I am proud of you, son.

    ReplyDelete